Non-vegetarian food Edit
- Japanese soup (dashi): many japanese soup is non-vegetarian, since it contains dried fish called Katsuobushi.
- jelly or gelatin dessert: gelatin is derived from the collagen inside animals' skin and bones.
- marshmallow: use gelatin
- chocolate: most chocolate in solid form, use gelatin to maintain its shape
- yoghurt: most in US, use gelatin as thickener
- cream cheese, margarine: use gelatin as stabilizer, thickener, or texturizer
- juice: Gelatin is used for the clarification of juices
- honey: some vegetarian avoid it, since the production cause most bees to die
Vegetarian food Edit
- Pepo (thai: ปีโป้): a Thai brand jelly. It use carrageenan instead of gelatin
- Japanese soy sauce
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.